|Scope & Content||
Paper hand-drawn card from Nate and Leon's advertising, "at the Head of the Class"... our #3 sandwich, n.d.
|Notes||Nate and Leon's Restaurant in 1945 was on North Avenue. It was open 24 hours a day from 1936 to 1950, when it moved to the Pimlico Hotel. No picture of its interior is known.|
Nates & Leons Restaurant
|Lexicon category||8: Communication Artifact|
|Creator||Nate and Leon's Restaurant|